There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long-range risks of comfortable inaction
To be honest, 2016 sucked for me.
Not because of the elections and bad news, but all the stress I was going through.
Honestly, I was focusing on the wrong point in life.
I haven't wrote any inspiring posts recently since I became distracted. I wish I still write great posts for you....
I am still going a phase where I am confused and searching to find the truth of the Bible.
Enough talk, here are 17 truths or tips for you.
1. Perseverance is the key to achieving your goals in life.
2. Don't be afraid of sharing your problems with God.
3. You don't need to start dating in high school.
4. Laugh at your embarrasing moments
5. Cry when you need to.
6. Life moves foward, so get past grudges on people.
7. Elections and policitians come and go, but don't base your life around them.
8. Go and explore nature.
9. Exercise is really important.
10. Try new hobbies to expand your knowledge and skills.
11. Try working in high school. (I am planning to get a job)
12. Enjoy being single!
13. Don't let that evil voice in your head bully you.
14. Try to make friends with anyone regardless of their age or gender.
15. Spotify is life.
16. Get a dog.
17. E N J OY L I F E!!
Have a good day!