Let me introduce you to Kate as my third guest writer on this blog. She has written a funny post that is worth sharing.
Here it is:
Part 1 of Top 75 Warning Labels to Make you Laugh
1. On a bag of Fritos- You could be a winner. No purchase necessary. Details inside.
2. On a bag of grapes: Store in the cold section of the refrigerator.
3. On a bar of Dial soap- Directions: Use like regular soap.
4. On a bathroom heater- Not to be used in the bathroom setting.
5. On a bathtub cleaner- For best results, start with clean bathtub before use.
6. On a camera- This product will only work with a battery inside.
7. On a can of air freshener; For trained personnel only.
8. On a chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with hands.
9. On a chemo med: This is not for newborns….
10. On a coffee cup: Hot beverages are hot.
11. On a construction drill: Not intended to be used as a dentist drill.
12. On a deodorant: Do not apply to eyes.
13. On a dice- Not to be eaten.
14. On a fire extinguisher: Non-flammable
15. On a fireplace lighter: Do not use near fire, flame, or sparks.
Kate is a teenage storyteller and nerd :) Living in the Mid-Atlantic USA region, she is interested in faith, music, and photography. When she isnt up all night reading and watching documentaries, she's probably posting something new on her blog. Read Kate's latest rants and reviews at http://www.majesticgoldenrose.weebly.com
*By the way, I am still working on my posts, but it might be a while until I publish them...*